Surely you use WhatsApp. Who doesn’t? The app offers many great features and helps you keep close with your family and friends. You can know what people are up to using the app. But have you thought if other people wonder this about you? Who might be checking out your status and your profile?
So you need to know who all tune in to your statuses and profile from time to time. But you don’t know how to do that. Fear not, we got you covered. That is precisely what this article is about. So let’s begin.
How to check who viewed your WhatsApp profile
There are a bunch of apps that can help you with this problem. Some of these apps are third-party apps. So use them only if you completely understand what you are doing. Here are some ways using which you can track who viewed your WhatsApp profile.
Method #1: WhatsApp – Who Viewed Me
This third party app was developed to help users to find out if there are people spying on them. You can use it to see who has viewed your profile over the last 24 hours. But being a third-party app, it is not available in Google Play Store.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Download the app on your device. You may have to download other apps with it but you can uninstall them later. So, go ahead.
- Before installation, go to Settings.
- Select Security and check the box against Unknown Sources under Device Administration.
- Go on and install it. Then open it.
- Click the Scan button.
- It will shortly show you all those who have viewed your profile after scanning through your contacts.
Method #2: Who Viewed My WhatsApp Profile
This is another third-party app that you can use checking who viewed your WhatsApp profile. It only takes quite a small part of your device’s memory. But it does work very well.
You can use this app very easily by following these steps below:
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Open the app after the installation process completes. It will probably ask you for permission to access your contacts. Allow it.
- After this is done this app will show you all those who have viewed your profile recently.
Method #3: Who Viewed Me
For a change of pace, this app is easily available on the Google Play Store and is absolutely free. This app is even lighter than the one before in terms of memory. And you can use it to match your needs.
- Download the app and install it.
- Give the app access to your contacts after opening it post-installation.
- Now you can easily use this app to find out who viewed your WhatsApp profile.
- But to unlock the firest visitor name you have to give the app a positive rating.
All the apps mentioned above are designed for the Android platform. Let’s look at a method to do the same on iPhones/iPads.
Bonus Method: WRevealer
It is a great app for iPhone and iPad users to look at those who are checking our there profile. WRevealer is a Cydia tweak and you need to jailbreak your device to install it. And also, the tweak is not free. You have to pay for it. But it does give you a free one day trial. So you can decide whether or not you want to have it around on your device.
Use the app by following these steps:
- Install the app on your device.
- You can use the app only if you have an account. So open and the app and create a new account.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Go to Contacts and tap on Refresh.
- After doing this, go back to WRevealer. There will be a Search option on the right side of the screen. Click it.
- It will show you the list of people in a short while. One very useful feature is that you can save the report for any future needs.
How to check who viewed your status on WhatsApp
Well, this part of the question is pretty easy to answer and undoubtedly all of you do daily. But let me walk you through it anyway.
Follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and get to the status viewing tab.
- You will see all the uploads of your friends. But on the top, you will see your own status named my status.
- Tap on it. You will see the number of people who have seen your status at the bottom of the screen near an eye symbol.
- On taping on the eye symbol, you will see the names of people who have seen your status including the time at which they viewed it.
WhatsApp has provision to allow you to see who all have checked out your status. But there is no same feature in case of profiles. So, we have mentioned many great apps that help you do that in this article. Enjoy.
Disclaimer: All methods and apps mentioned here are for educational purposes only. We are not responsible for any kind of loss.